Fashion is like a giant wheel, with trends and fads that come and go, only to return in a few years, branded as something new. If you are a fashion-conscious woman who likes to wear trendy outfits and accessories, we offer a few trends that are soon to be revealed in 2023.
- Leather skirts – Long, medium and short, leather dresses will be seen on all the major catwalks in London, Paris and New York. Leather trousers are also in trend and if you don’t own leather gear, search online for boutiques and browse leather garments and you should find a few bargains. Leather jackets are also going to be seen in fashion magazines, so make sure you acquire at least one.
- Wigs – Wigs are enjoying a comeback; check out the sexy u part kinky wig available from a leading retailer of stylish wigs and clip-on extensions, which are also in fashion. The great thing about wigs is you can go from short hair to long overnight and that’s a good reason to acquire a sexy collection of wigs and hair extensions. Long hair can be uncomfortable and difficult to manage, which is why wearing wigs is a great way to change your look.
- Cargo pants – Cargo pants were all the rage ten years ago and it looks like they are back! These chunky trousers go well with the current fad for chunky jewellery and a macho look with Dr Marten boots. Wearing these pants gives you unlimited pocket storage space, so you won’t need to carry a bag. Black, white and even green are popular colours that we will see in 2023. Click here for information on what women wore in the 17th century.
- Chunky jewellery – This trend has been with us for a few years and it doesn’t look like that’s going to change, at least for one more year. If you would like to browse a stunning range of chunky sterling silver, Google can take you to online jewellery stores and with a secure online payment, the items are packaged and sent to your home address. Thick silver chains and bracelets are still as popular today as they were back in the 1980s, when punk was all the rage.
- Hoodies – Remember way back in the early 00s? Hoodies were all the rage and it looks like they are set to make a return to the catwalks. Animal prints are also popular and have been for the past few years; wearing a hoody is great in the autumn and winter and when it rains, at least you can keep your hair dry.
If you would like further reading on up-and-coming fashion trends to look out for, check out the online fashion mags, where they reveal some of the new trends and you can get ahead of the pack by ordering garments and accessories in preparation for 2023. Hopefully, we have seen the end of the Covid pandemic and we can all get back to some form of normality.