What if there is a way to improve your health without making any significant changes to your lifestyle? Believe it or not, there is – and it’s called NAD IV therapy.
Researchers found that most residents who received NAD+ infusion in San Diego reported significant improvements in overall health and well-being. In fact, around 80% of participants said that they felt better after just a single treatment. If you want high-quality IV treatments right at your doorstep, contact Fluid Revival as it is a trusted provider of mobile IV service.
If you are looking for a way to improve your health and feel better than you have in years, NAD IV therapy San Diego might be necessary.
Why Should You Try NAD IV therapy?
The short answer is – because it works. As per studies, in males, NAD+ concentrations decrease with age. Most males over the age of 40 have significantly lower NAD+ levels than they did in their 20s.
The following are some of the ways in which this therapy might help you:
- Few studies have shown that this treatment can improve brain function in people with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia.
- This treatment can help improve the effectiveness of cancer treatments and may even help prevent cancer from developing.
- Reduce insulin resistance and aid in the regulation of blood sugar levels.
- Boost energy levels and combat fatigue.
- Improve mental clarity and focus.
- Assist in the relief of depression and anxiety symptoms.
What is the Price of NAD+?
The price of NAD+ can vary depending on the clinic you go to and the number of treatments you receive. However, on average, a single treatment of NAD IV therapy in San Diego will cost you around $500.
How to Choose an NAD+ Provider in San Diego?
Approximately 21 million US citizens suffer from some form of addiction. Some stats say that the number of people addicted to drugs or alcohol is as high as 20%.
As you might expect, around 200 clinics in the San Diego area offer NAD+ therapy. How can you be sure to choose the right one?
Here are some tips for choosing a professional doctor:
- Make sure the provider has experience in administering this therapy. Since the process is delicate, it’s essential to pick out a professional who knows what they’re doing.
- Ask about their training and experience. Be sure they are qualified to administer this procedure.
- Check the provider’s licensing and certification. The FDA does not regulate this therapy, so it’s crucial to ensure the specialist is properly licensed and certified.
- Look for a healthcare center that uses state-of-the-art equipment. This therapy should be performed with the highest quality equipment to ensure safety and efficacy.
- Get a referral from a trusted source. If you know someone who has had great results with the therapy, ask them for a referral to a qualified doctor.
At present, there are only a handful of doctors in San Diego who are qualified to administer NAD+ therapy. Make sure to do your research and choose a provider who has a good reputation and years of experience.
With so many benefits, it’s no wonder this therapy is becoming so popular. If you want to improve your health, this may be the answer you have searched for!