When most of us are stuck at home as health protocols dictate, fashion is obviously not a top priority during these uncertain times. Many of those who are used to working in the office are stuck at home, and meetings are done virtually. But dressing up to work or study from home helps to stay motivated and productive. If you need new inspiration to spice up your quarantine life, you can buy trendy fashion accessories so you can look prettier for your Zoom calls and grocery trips. If you want to know the former fashion accessory trends for spring 2020, check this out.
The trendy fashion accessories for 2020 include a lot of bold, colorful pieces with a mix of vintage and futuristic designs. Here are some of them. And for complete, luxurious, elegant, and affordable ladies’ fashion sets, contact Binny Bowe Boutique.
This season, bags come in all shapes and sizes. If you like bags that are cute enough to compliment your outfit but still functional enough to carry your essentials, the bucket bag is for you. It never really gone out of style, but they’re coming stronger more than ever.
- Goodbag Boutique Women Fashion Drawstring Bucket Bags
- Michael Kors Eden Medium Bucket Leather Shoulder Bag
- Y CONCEPT Designer Bucket Shoulder Bag
Big, chunky necklaces
An outfit isn’t complete without a nice piece of jewelry, and it’s no different today when large chain necklaces are trendy once again. With these kinds of necklaces, you can create a statement or tie an outfit together – perfect for an Instagram-worthy ensemble!
- Solememo Gold Tone Statement Heavy Chain Choker Necklace
- Riymusry Multilayer Chain Choker Necklace
- Salircon Cuban Chunky Chain Choker Necklace
Want to look cute at your next Zoom conference? The pandemic can’t stop you from making yourself pretty. Turn every bad hair day into a good one with padded headbands. It’s not new, but it’s hot again this year. This accessory looks fantastic in the center of the head or pushed back to keep locks out of your face.
- Willbond Store 3 Pieces Rhinestone Padded Headband Wide Edge Headwear
- Duufin 9 Pcs Padded Headbands Thick Velvet Headband
- POVETIRE Velvet Padded Handmade Braided Headband Pack of 3
Hoop earrings have been in and out of fashion, but it has made another comeback in 2020. Round earrings spice up a plain outfit or add a perfect finishing touch to your favorite ensemble. Hoop earrings look best with your hair behind your ears while you’re in a bun or ponytail. Lavish gold earrings look especially well for your OOTDs.
- Big Hoop 18K Gold Plated Earrings for Women
- PAVOI 14K Gold Plated 925 Sterling Silver Post Lightweight Hoops
- Doubnine Tube Hoop Earrings Gold Lightweight Large Earrings Women
Being bold, vibrant, and quirky is the new normal when it comes to fashion. Nix your simple stud earrings in favor of mismatched or asymmetrical earrings that will have other people wondering if you got up on the wrong side of the bed. You can mismatch the earrings you own or buy a perfectly mismatched pair.
- Herinos Women’s Stainless Steel Dangle Drop Stud Earrings Rose Gold
- Betsey Johnson (GBG) Rose Mismatch Drop Earrings
- EXQUISITEGUIDE Vintage Geometric Ice Green Agate Earrings Long Asymmetrical Natural Stone Earrings
When temperatures heat up outside, protect your eyes with colored sunglasses. They are functional, never-ending, practical accessory pieces. Plus, it’s hard to go unnoticed. Sunglasses with vibrant frames will instantly add style and drama to your outfit and can jazz up your entire collection. Cat eyes and oversized glasses are still in style, but newcomers like flat tops and geometrically-shaped sunglasses are especially welcome in street style looks this season.
- Dollger Store Cat Eye Sunglasses for Women
- SOJOS Small Round Classic Polarized Sunglasses
- GRFISIA Square Oversized Sunglasses
Bucket hats are super functional – it can protect yourself against the sun and against cold weather. Bucket hat styles come and go throughout the seasons, but its effortless style stays the same. Its short and downward sloping brim sits just above the eyes. You can rock it in varying shades, and it will complete your outfit.
- LIDS Cotton Bucket Hats Unisex Wide Brim Outdoor Summer Cap
- Muryobao Store Women Winter Bucket Hat Vintage Cloche Hats Warm Faux Fur Wool Cap
- Micoop Women’s Linen Cotton UPF 50+ Sun Hat Reversible Bucket Hat
Liven up your outfit with trending multi-color bags. Brightly-designed bags that offer two or more shades make an outfit pretty interesting and astonishing. This accessory will make you feel like you’re walking around with a piece of modern art.
- COACH Color Block Binding Soft Parker Shoulder Bag
- FHQHTH Faux Fur Purse Fuzzy Handbags
- TOP BAND Store Color-Block Crossbody Bags
Square-toe strappy sandals
A sleek pair of sandals will always be a part of a sophisticated woman’s wardrobe. This season, there have been many square toe shoes making the rounds for a good reason. This flattering design with a strappy finish helps elongate the legs and make a unique, feminine silhouette for any outfit you’re wearing.
- Adams Camila Sandals for Women
- Aquapillar Thin Strap Cage Sandal
- Qupid Square Toe Strap Low Chunky Heel
During the sweater weather, it’s important to keep your feet warm and dry, too. This year, when choosing a nice pair of boots, you can’t look past chunky boots. Those with low heels and thick rubber platforms are trendy today, giving a comfortable and sleek option to wear with casual jeans or a feminine dress. It’s perfect for a walk down the park or a night out of town. It can instantly add a grunge effect to your outfit. You can also put a ’90s spin on these stylish boots of choice if you opt for a mini skirt and a knee-high silhouette.