Your husband works hard to support the family. He deserves a spa day as much as you do. After all, who wouldn’t want a day dedicated to them? If you have been looking for an ideal gift for your husband, look no further than a fantastic spa for men. Meanwhile, if you’re about to give birth, you equally deserve a relaxing prenatal massage. If you want to experience the best prenatal massage, check out https://www.theoutcallspa.com/prenatal-massage-singapore/.
Here are some tips from experts and other women on how to plan the perfect spa day at home.
Set the Mood
You can’t have a spa day without fantastic music. Make sure to set the mood by turning on some smooth tunes while he is in the shower. Put together a playlist of songs he likes to make him smile and help him relax.
Take His Phone Away
If your husband is always glued to his phone, take it away for the day! There are plenty of things he will enjoy more than checking his phone. Take his phone to another room and leave him in blissful silence. When you give your husband a spa day, make sure he is completely cut off from the outside world.
Once you ensure that there are no distractions, it’s time to get started with the spa treatment!
Here are some tips for creating that perfect spa day for your husband.
- Start with Assessments: Just like you, he needs an assessment before starting any treatments or therapies. Please speak with a nurse or therapist to discover any limitations or restrictions that could prevent him from having certain treatments; then speak with the therapist about specific therapeutic modalities that can help alleviate these symptoms.
- Choose a Luxurious Spa: He deserves to be pampered by a professional in a clean, well-equipped facility. Don’t skimp on the quality of care or equipment your husband uses during his spa day. You can find high-quality services at a luxury spa for men.
- Licensed Masseuse: No matter what type of massage treatment you select for him, make sure the facility has a licensed massage therapist who specializes in men’s treatments.
- A Foot Massage: Your husband might prefer a foot scrub to a foot massage. If he is self-conscious about his feet, you can always save this treatment for before bedtime when no one is around to see him barefoot.
- Splurge on a Professional Shave. The experience will be well worth it for your husband, and he will thank you every time he looks in the mirror.
- Stylish Haircut: Make sure his haircut is stylish but conservative. Ask him what type of cut he likes—if he can’t remember, bring along pictures of popular men’s haircuts for inspiration.
- Facial: Treat him to a facial with steam or aromatherapy facial with essential oils of his favorite scent!
- Choose a Package: If you are feeling extra generous, book him a massage, a facial, and a haircut all in one day.
Gift-giving is all about the thought that you put into it. You can show your husband how much you care by planning a day just for him. His eyes will light up when he’ll see that his spa day has been prepared just for him and with his favorite things in mind.