The beard has always been a classic look for men. However, the last decade has seen the rise of a messy, unkempt beard that gave a “bad guy” vibe grow popular.
They are very much in the limelight and have been for a while. Although facial hair has been part of our culture since time immemorial, it has taken on a different shape over time.
As a result, men are looking at various trimming methods and keeping their beards in the best condition possible. And if you want to find out what beard dye does not cause skin irritation, check out the answers from the experts.
Men’s grooming has become a science, and they invest as much as they can in products that help them achieve their beard goals. Facial hair is a boon to fashion wear, and it is trending towards neatness and perfect trimming.
There are several hair products that you can also use in your beard and help you maintain them while growing. Brands like Davines Canada are pioneers in hair care products.
- Use a scrub – Your beard is your glory, and it can be an essential part of your image. People notice when you have a well-groomed beard, but if you let it grow haphazardly, it will look messy and affect your overall appearance.
Ensure that you exfoliate with a gentle scrub regularly to keep your skin healthy and clean. This helps prevent ingrown hairs, making for a more pleasant grooming experience.
- Hair shampoo – Beards are not just for winter! Use a gentle and natural shampoo to maintain and grow your beard while keeping beard dandruff control. If you need to treat dandruff, you might want to use a special shampoo.
It’s essential to wash your face and beard daily to remove dirt, oil, germs, pollution, and dead skin from your hair to look healthy and grow well.
- Hair conditioner – You don’t need to use a harsh product on your beard to keep it healthy and shiny. A conditioner helps to keep it soft and healthy. Beards are sensitive to conditioner because regular use can improve a beard’s appearance, texture, and feel.
With its gentle formula, the conditioner moisturizes your hair with natural nutrients designed to hydrate the skin underneath and protect against harmful elements such as UV rays.
Gently washing your beard with a natural conditioner is one way to maintain your facial hair’s integrity while ensuring you have complete control over how long you want it to grow.
- Hair serums – Hair serums and beard serums are different in their content. Hair serums are made up of oil that helps you keep your hair straight. One advantage of using such serums is that they contain natural ingredients.
This enables an individual to use them without harming their hair. In addition, some oils were naturally occurring in nature and used as serums, while some products were made artificially in the laboratory.
A person should avoid using chemicals when dealing with hair serums because these chemicals may damage the skin under your beard or cause it to itch from time to time
- Hair wax/Gel – A hair wax can give your beard a look you want. One of the best things about it is that it can be easily washed out with water; therefore, you can change your style at any time of the day.
Some people prefer using a gel to style their beard because of its ability to hold throughout the day. While gels do not offer as many benefits as waxes or balms, some people like to use them for styling purposes only.
Apart from the above, to grow healthy facial hair, you have to follow a healthy lifestyle. You need to drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated for better health and proper beard growth.
You can also opt for supplements like vitamin E or Biotin, which are known to improve hair growth. In addition, exercising regularly and getting good sleep will keep you healthy and stress-free, which is important for beard growth.
It is crucial to start noting the importance of a good diet and regular workouts when you first start growing a beard. You need to ensure that you eat only healthy food items like fresh fruits, vegetables and nuts. Also, it is highly recommended to control smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.